eien ni.


8.10.12

bosan.bosan.
asal bosan nk tulis, asal tulis bosan.memang bosan.
memang kalau nk dekat exam, org makin selfish eh?ehhhhhhhhh?

me in a deep thought..............

me: i realized that i only like to write about the sad things that happened.
inside me: why?is your life so miserable to that extend?no happy stories?
me: i guess the happiness should be shared together too, right? but, when i'm happy, i can't describe it well.
inside me: how come you can express the sadness well then?
me: hmmm....i don't know..
inside me: does that mean you have two personalities?
me: i don't know too..
inside me: you have to know yourself first.
me: how am i going to know?human sees things differently.
inside me: see, you're a coward.you don't want to know about it actually.
me: no, it's not. i'm just confused.
inside me: let's reflect together..

0 pengkritik bebas: