eien ni.


3.7.12

finally...
so tired nowadays.lots of things to do and the responsibilities, it's no joke!
it's really hard to lead everyone.even me, myself feel awkward and totally lost to face off groups of people.
i'm sure it's not just me.i get irritated sometimes but i can't let that control myself, aye?
for getting all the blamed, it's pretty normal. it's part of learning too,right?

without internet, i'm miserable for quite some time.well, we need to find lots of things through it.
checking all those important stuff, e-mail, assignments, etc. plus, it's one of the way to connect with the others easily.since i bought myself a new broadband, i've to use it well.if not, my mom will kill me.okay, not to that extend actually,heeeee.

hmm, i think i speak my mind a lot towards k.jee. so sorry about that. i really don't want to trouble others but    it just slip out from my mouth.peace, yo!

1 pengkritik bebas:

aziha said...

klo ur mom not killing,i'll kill as im nearer to u than her.hahaha

btw,yours is expensive.mine just a cheap one.1 nisbah 4 kot!

dats y i really need to kill you!