eien ni.


16.1.12

2012

16 JANUARY 2012

salam..

as time goes by, i'm thinking about the existence of this blog.why am i doing this? it must have a reason, right?

well, at first i started writing because i want to let my friends know an update from me after i went to ipg.we sort of know what each others are doing even though we don't meet each other often. our holidays overlap.

i realize that i'm into the fandom more and i want to limit it. (one of the new 'azam') heeee~

it's just a way of expressing myself to back away from reality.i don't know why.i'm not at myself.

the feeling of nil.i need a breakthrough.for now, i want to make this blog memorable to me and share things that i went through during the years.

so, i can look back upon it and reflect myself.

a/n : Mata menilai kecantikan pada rupa.
       Akal menilai pada fikiran.
       Hati tentulah pada akhlak dan budi.

0 pengkritik bebas: