eien ni.


1.9.11

giggles.

1 SEPTEMBER 2011

whoooohooooo....

actually, lots of my relatives will come today..but, i'm just lazying in my room while waiting for them..heee~

eating and eating.my face.T_T yeah, the charlie attack's effect is still there and people kept asking me.

oh why? my feet too!what happened?how?when?gosh..that's what i got from perlis.haha!

know what, i've been eager to do the 'kuih raya' but there's always something that missing.

finally, i got to do that!*malam raya weh~

okay, just two types only though. ;)

but what's funny is there are two types of people:
1)dah besar dh ne, xpayah duit raye dh..T_T
2)dah besar dh ne, so lebih sikit lah duit rayenye.. ;)

i don't mind at all.our age increase right?

when i remind myself that i'm already 20, i just can't believe it.

what's more, when people don't even recognize me as the eldest.heeee..

sri once said to me, enjoy your eid to the max!

for sure i am.i don't even look at the assignment.i want to fully enjoy the day.

too lazy to write any longer.ciao!

fyi : i'm a proud inspirit !!!


0 pengkritik bebas: