eien ni.


16.2.11

kata hati.

16 FEBRUARY 2011

eh.before that,SALAM MAULIDUR RASUL...

nothing goes well these days..

i become lazy to open the book,no desire to do the task,even hesitated to go to class.

like what i learnt today,human being are responsible for every action that they made.something like this.

wonder how to go through my studies.i don't want to turn down my parent's hope for me.

they didn't said it to me,but i know.

no one to be blame.it's just between me and myself.

maybe the resolution is by self-realization.arghhhhhhhhhhhh....

fyi; going to reflect myself.

4 pengkritik bebas:

Hajira Razali said...

shirakawa. awat aku dok usha blog hang nih tapi aku still tak dapat tangkap hang yang mana weh. ape bengap sangat aku nih. sorry -_-'

shirakawa said...

agaga..gra,ak dlu yg roommate ngan payet ngan fara deyb..
ingat x?
klu x,nnt ak letak gamba time kt merbok dlu eh..
heheeee~

Hajira Razali said...

aku macam egategat lupa. ape aku ade short term memory agaknye. sumpah sorry weh. ahaha. nanti upload eh. thee

shirakawa said...

okeh!
nnt ak buat entri khas special..